Bespoke Face to Face Training
Quality training tailored to your needs at a cost to suit you. All of our courses are available to tailor to your credit union needs and with prior consultation can use real situations as part of the training thus making the training absolutely relevant to your credit union.
Search here for your bespoke face to face course -
- Implementing Anti-Money Laundering Policy A guide to anti-money laundering strategy
- Improve Your Lending Practice: Bespoke advice and training A comprehensive and consultative programme aimed at improving your lending practice.
- Introduction to Data Protection: Protecting your credit union and your members A guide to the law surrounding data protection and the handling of personal information.
- Loan Applications & Interview Techniques: Practical skills for loan assessment A look at the loan application process and practical interview techniques.
- Providing Good Customer Service The theory and practice of customer service in the credit union
- Recruiting & Managing Volunteers: Managing an essential resource The key issues surrounding the recruitment and management of volunteers.
- Risk Management - Identifying and managing risk factors A seminar looking at risk and the impact on credit union operations.
- Sales Through Service: Increasing positive awareness Developing an understanding of excellent customer service.
- Strategic Business Planning: Skills in credit union development A course looking at the importance of strategic planning.
- Succession Planning: Managing the loss of key people. Planning for future board and management.